The Islamabad Policy Research Institute (IPRI) is one of the oldest independent, non-partisan think-tanks on international relations, peace, security and defence, in Pakistan. Founded in 1999, IPRI exemplifies two decades of rigorous and timely analysis of crucial strategic agendas and intergovernmental processes that influence national and regional policy corridors.
The following positions are vacant at IPRI:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Research Fellow
- Assistant Research Officer
- Junior Consultant
- Assistant Editor
- Administrative Officer
- Media Coordinator & Protocol Officer
Applications may be submitted by post latest by 10 May 2019 along with:
(i) Bio Data form (Click link to download)
(ii) 1 bound dossier of attested documents, containing CV, 2 recent photographs, CNIC, experience certificates, educational degrees/other testimonials along with equivalence certificate in case of Foreign Degrees
(iii) Copies of research published in HEC recognized journals (where applicable).
- NOC from the Department and Educational Degrees/other testimonial will be demanded in original at the time of interview.
- Government employees have to submit NOC also.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel any of the advertised post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview for which no TA/DA will be paid.
IPRI is an equal opportunity employer.