S&P Global Pakistan is looking for interns from a diverse pool of undergraduate and postgraduate universities who are passionate about the financial information industry, emerging technological trends like automation, artificial intelligence, and data science, and who want to develop their career in a high-performing, multinational environment driven by technology. Interns should be able to work well within a team and can demonstrate exceptional learning agility, technical skills, creativity and problem-solving ability. Interns will be based in Islamabad, Pakistan and the deadline to apply for this summer program is April 09, 2019.
S&P Global 2019 Pakistan Summer Internship Program is a highly curated 8-week training program commencing in June. S&P Global is seeking tech-savvy intern candidates to work with, and learn from, our people within Data (Content), Technology, Commercial Enablement, Client Operations, Program Management and Editorial teams. As part of your assigned core team, interns will be involved in actual workflow with colleagues in different offices around the world to generate Essential Intelligence that Powers the Markets of the Future.
What S&P Global is looking for?
- Students undergoing studies or are about to graduate — Bachelors or Masters
- All degrees welcome: Concentration in Management, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Marketing, Mass Communication, etc.
- Solid English language skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Strong comprehension, analytical and research skills
- Keen interest in latest in tech, such as AI and machine learning
- Able to learn quickly, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Understand importance of building strong relationships and partnering with team members
- Problem-solving, time-management, attention to detail and organizational abilities to work efficiently with clients
- Significant comfort level with suite of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)