The new scholarship “CCP Focus” is open to applicants from the MENA region, Central, South and Southeast Asia. Participants of this scholarship share a common thematic and professional focus. This is 2019: Civic education. For the first time in 2019, interested persons can apply exclusively for pre-defined job offers. The stay in Germany is 2-3 months.
Please prepare the following mandatory documents before starting the application process:
- Letter of motivation(Please use this template)
- Letter of recommendation (Please use this template)
- Curriculum vitae
- Portrait photo (optional)
Supporting documents (copies of diplomas, evidence of experience, etc.) may be requested at a later stage in the competition.
Make sure that you have all documents ready in advance, as the application portal does not allow you to save incomplete applications and/or resume them at a later date. Please note that only complete applications including the above documents will be considered.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 28 February 2019.
- Support in the preparation of the professional fellowship
- Monthly grant of 550 Euro
- Accommodation in Germany (single or shared apartment)
- Coverage of health insurance during the stay in Germany
- Assumption of travel expenses and visa fees
- Supporting programme e.g. networking events, participation in workshops
Responsibilities of the fellows:
- Securing leave of absence from the employer
- Preparation for the application for a short stay visa (Schengen visa)
- Communication and consultation with the programme team as well as the respective host organisation
- Participation, as appropriate, in accompanying events (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Assessment of potential risks and impacts on their work in the country of residence (due to the participation in the programme)
- Submission of a final report