University of Central Asia (UCA) has recently announced admissions to its undergraduate program. It’s a university that provides world-class facilities to enhance learning.
UCA’s first campus opened in Naryn, Kyrgyzstan in September 2016, followed by Khorog (2017) and Tekeli, Kazakhstan (2021/22). The Naryn Campus is located on the banks of the Naryn River, with easy access to Naryn Town. The master plan and concept design for the campus were conceived by award-winning Japanese architecture firm Arata Isozaki & Associates. Campus life will provide opportunities for applying academic knowledge; community service; sports and recreation; cultural exchange; and developing responsible citizenship and leadership skills.
Students will enjoy:
- State-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories and libraries.
- Secure dormitories with study and recreational areas.
- Modular rooms you can configure for privacy.
- Outdoor learning spaces on campus.
- Sheltered walkways, automatic lighting and secure facilities.
How to Apply?
- Submit the completed UCA Application Form and supplementary documents online, by emailor in-personto reach UCA no later than March 1st 2019 at 11:59pm (GMT+6). Apply by UCA’s early bird deadline of February 1st 2019 at 11:59pm, for no application fee.
Click here for more information, a Step-by-Step Guide or Online Admissions FAQs
- Stage I shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit for UCA’s English, mathematics and logic admission test on March 24th 2019.
- Stage II shortlisted candidates must submit recommendation forms and financial aid application in April 2019.