Karachi (Monitoring Desk): This is a two week residential programme which does not have a tuition fee. The University pays for boarding and lodging. The programme offers rigorous, intellectually stimulating and developmental co-curricular activities. There are opportunities:
- To enhance literacy skills.
- To improve critical reasoning skills.
- To understand the need for research and spend time in the AKU laboratories with highly qualified University faculty.
- For career guidance to help you choose the ‘right’ career; to meet successful professionals and listen to their stories.
- To learn First Aid.
- To learn to swim and participate in sports.
- To participate in discussions on current affairs.
- To go into low-income areas and understand how you as an individual can make a difference in their lives.
- To tour historical sites in Karachi and Interior Sindh, depending on the security situation.
Candidates who are enrolled in Pakistan’s Board of Intermediate, Federal Board or the Aga Khan University Examination Board
- Having achieved at least 80% in the SSC (science) examination and
- Completing HSSC exams in 2020; and
- Studying in the pre-medical group (biology, chemistry and physics) may apply.
The Aptitude Test will include components in English, Mathematics at the secondary school level and a component of Science Reasoning. A total of 44 students will be selected for this scholarship programme. For more information and for your queries, please contact us at +92 21 34864410 / 4412 or write us at email@example.com.