The mission of Institute of Rural Management (IRM) is to eradicate poverty, reduce inequality and improve the quality of life of the rural communities by empowering them to harness their true human, social and economic potential.
Through its various projects it works to:
- Enhance human productivity
- Reduce poverty
- Conservation of environment
- Upgrading the technical and managerial skill of rural poor
- Efficient use of local resources and reduce dependency on external resources
- Innovate and develop courses to meet evolving community and staff needs
- Strengthen village infrastructure to support economic growth
For its Civil Society Stregnthening project, IRM is looking for suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Project Manager
- CSO Liasion Officer
- M&E Officer
- Training Coordinator
The deadline for receiving the application is December 16, 2018. Interested candidates can send theirr CVs to email@example.com .