- A Master’s degree or higher related to finance, business administration, economics, or commerce.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing donor-funded, large-scale grants program design and administration. Preference given to candidates with USAID-grants experience.
- Ability to perform successfully as a member of multiple project-related teams
- Strong computer literacy skills required in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, web browsers, and email
- Excellent communications and writing ability in English
- Demonstrated successful interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both English and Urdu required; other Pakistani languages preferred